Jim is a member of The British Acupuncture Council and trained at The College of Integrated Chinese Medicine. He practices Traditional Chinese Medicine acupuncture as well as the Five Element style.
Jim provides treatment to the body, mind and spirit to restore balance and promote self-healing as well as offering auricular acupuncture for detoxification. He is also trained in Reiki Healing as well as Shiatsu and Tui Nai massage.
Special Areas of Interest include:
- Underlying causes of muscular skeletal symptoms
- Menstrual issues, fertility, pregnancy issues, birth induction
- Biochemical imbalances and their causes.
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Allergies and inflammation, skin conditions
- Toxicity, parasites, bacterial and fungal over growth