An Introduction to Practical Mindfulness
3rd July - 25th September 2018 12.30-2.30pm
1. Pay for Parts 1 & 2 separately at £99.50 each, totalling £199 or 2. Invest in the whole course in one at £160, saving £39 – that’s equivalent to an investment of £20 for each week of the course
Join Tom Evans, Author and Insight Timer Meditation Guide, for an 8 week interactive course where you will discover how daily meditation will not only make you calmer and less stressed but also how you can use it to live a life of ease, where opportunity abounds and serendipity turns up at your door.
You will discover a new way of doing, feeling and being.
- Part 1 : July
- Week 1 : Relaxing : the four ways to quieten your mind
- Week 2 : Allowing : how to stop pushing water uphill
- Week 3 : Timing : how to get more done with less time
- Week 4 : Creating : five ways to generate light bulb moments on demand
- Part 2 : September
- Week 5 : Loving : creating a life that you love with people you love
- Week 6 : Flowing : getting into the flow state and finding your true purpose
- Week 7 : Generating : creating your legacy and sharing your talents and wisdom
- Week 8 : Being : stepping into a new version of you and awakening your super-sensibilities
In this 8 week course, you will open the door to higher states of consciousness and discover how and why what goes on inside our neurology affects what is happening in the world outside.
All attendees will be given:
- A copy of Tom’s book, The Authority Guide to Practical Mindfulness
- A workbook for the course, with simple and fun weekly tasks
- Two guided meditations per week
Part 1 : Week 1 to 4 : Tuesday 3rd July, 10th, 17th, 24th July 2018 from 12:30pm – 2:30pm
— Summer Break for Integration —
Part 2 : Week 5 to 8 : Tuesday 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th September 2018 from 12:30pm – 2:30pm
You can invest in the course in two ways:
1. Pay for Parts 1 & 2 separately at £99.50 each, totaling £199
2. Invest in the whole course in one at £160, saving £39 – that’s equivalent to an investment of £20 for each week of the course
Only 4 spaces now available so early booking recommended.
To book your place, please go to: