Pregnancy Pilates – Supporting Your Body and Growing Bump
- Tuesday 11th December 11am-12pm
- Tuesday 4th December 11am-12pm
- Tuesday 27th November 11am-12pm
- Tuesday 20th November 11am-12pm
- Tuesday 13th November 11am-12pm
- Tuesday 30th October 11am-12pm
- Tuesday 23rd October 11am-12pm
- Tuesday 16th October 11am-12pm
Pregnancy Pilates at the Holistic Centre, Godalming, 11am-12 noon on Tuesdays. Classes focus on postural strengthening and the pelvic floor to support women’s changing bodies during pregnancy.
**SMALL CLASS SIZES** (max 6-8) to ensure full attention to the comfort and safety of clients. Block booking 5 weeks for £65 or £15 drop in. First trial class is free. Must be booked in advance by contacting [email protected]
Regular Pregnancy Pilates will:
- help you maintain good posture throughout pregnancy by strengthening core muscles
- strengthen the pelvic floor including both strength and release work
- ease common complaints such as lower back pain, Pelvic Girdle Pain and circulatory issues
- encourage relaxation and control of your breathing
- prepare the body for birth and the demands of motherhood (all that bending, kneeling and carrying!)
- encourage baby into a good position for birth in later pregnancy.
Run by Lucy Smith, a Body Control Pilates qualified teacher, and open to women in the second and third trimester. Please check it is safe to exercise with your GP or midwife. Sessions run for one hour. Beginners welcome.