Introduction to Practical Mindfulness – 8 Week Course with Summer break
- Tuesday 3rd July
In this 8 week interactive course, you will discover how daily meditation will not only make you calmer and less stressed but also how you can use it to live a life of ease, where opportunity abounds and serendipity turns up at your door.
You will discover a new way of doing, feeling and being.
Your trainer is Tom Evans, author and Insight Timer meditation guide
Tom is an ex-BBC TV engineer, who discovered meditation in his mid-40s. As an engineer, he became fascinated how we can use the meditative state for real world outcomes. Based in Surrey, he is an author of 15 books, and counting, and one of the most popular meditation guides on the free Insight Timer app. He is also the creator of Mindfulness-based Time Management and has meditations to help with jet lag, weight management, money generation and finding your soulmate and your life’s purpose.
Although Tom has never been inside an ashram, he has studied with two esoteric schools for over ten years and is now recognised as a modern day mystic, seer and healer. Attendees of this course will experience many examples of what looks like magic appearing in their lives. As a master at explaining the un-explainable, Tom will lift the lid on how what is thought to be ‘magic’ actually works. Once we know how a ‘trick’ is done, it ceases to be magic after all.
- Week 1 : Relaxing : the four ways to quieten your mind
- Week 2 : Allowing : how to stop pushing water uphill
- Week 3 : Timing : how to get more done with less time
- Week 4 : Creating : five ways to generate light bulb moments on demand
- Week 5 : Loving : creating a life that you love with people you love
- Week 6 : Flowing : getting into the flow state and finding your true purpose
- Week 7 : Generating : creating your legacy and sharing your talents and wisdom
- Week 8 : Being : stepping into a new version of you and awakening your super-sensibilities
In this 8 week course, you will open the door to higher states of consciousness and discover how and why what goes on inside our neurology affects what is happening in the world outside.
All attendees will be given:
- A copy of Tom’s book, The Authority Guide to Practical Mindfulness
- A workbook for the course, with simple and fun weekly taskings
- Two guided meditations per week
Week 1 to 4 : Tuesday 3rd July, 10th, 17th, 24th July 2018 from 12:30pm – 2:30pm
— Summer Break —
Week 5 to 8 : Tuesday 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th September 2018 from 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Your investment is £199:
But book by the Spring Equinox – the 21st March – to come along for the early bird price of £175.
You will only need to put a £50 deposit down by the 21st March and pay the balance of £125, two weeks before the course commences to secure the early bird rate.
Only 33 spaces available so early booking recommended.