Accredited Reiki Practitioner Training – Level I
- Tuesday 19th November 9am-2pm
- Monday 18th November 9am-2pm
We would love to invite you to Reiki Course Level I which is run with love and passion by two Reiki Master Teachers, Healers Beata & Jarek Dzwigol
REIKI COURSE Level 1 is a good opportunity to learn healing, to help yourself, family and friends.
Reiki is an energy of love
Reiki is the life force energy It is an ancient method of healing for everybody
Reiki is beyond all religions
Reiki is a simple philosophy of life
Why to learn Reiki?
Giving Reiki therapy – you reach the state of happiness
By learning Reiki – helping yourself and others,
Healing through Reiki – radiate love,
Through Reiki, you give love to others And receive love from others.
Reiki can regulate the work of glands and internal organs and aligns the chakras energy. Scientific studies have shown that the Reiki treatments can reduce pain levels, remove the signs of sickness, discomfort, stress and cancel out depression giving a feeling of harmony, peace, growth, inner strength and joy of existence.
“Reiki is personal and holistic. It helps people become whole. As people become whole, so they become well. More often than not the healing can be seen and felt in the body, and the symptoms ease or disappear. Sometimes the body does not get well, yet even so profound healing occurs. A lifetime becomes complete.”
“Reiki is primarily perceived as a practice for healing the mind and spirit. Ultimately, Reiki has the power to reunite the trinity of Mind-Body-Spirit in their optimal state of harmony”. Don Alexander
This accredited Usui Reiki course includes:
- The history and myths of the Reiki
- Reiki practitioner philosophy
- Lineage of Reiki
- 5 Reiki principles
- Reiki practitioner lifestyle
- Developing a daily Reiki practice
- Developing a clear calm meditative mind
- A comprehensive manual
- 4 Attunements
- Recognized certificate
- Meeting with your new Reiki Spiritual Guide during meditation.
- Ongoing support after the course
During this course you will learn and practice:
- How to correctly hold position: 2 different ways of doing Reiki treatments
- An understanding + meanings of impressions
- Long and short treatments in comfort of your own place
- Short treatment in public transport to balance and boost your energy
- Healing treatments for self-healing, adults, infants/children, animals, plants, food, medication, to heal a situation and to heal karma
- Grounding & protection
- Basic information about the major 7 chakras and blockages within
- Benefits and side effects of Reiki treatment
- Contraindication and precaution
- Preparing a room before the treatment
- Health & safety
- Group healing
- Recognized professional bodies (insurance company)
- Confidence to build a more peaceful and creative life
- Working with a small group of like-minded people
This course is suitable for:
- Complementary therapists
- All seeking to develop or enhance a spiritual awareness
- Everyone who would like to improve the situation with partners, the standard of living, mental comfort, release stress, deeply relax, reduce anxiety, insomnia, boost energy, for health and well-being etc.
How to prepare for Reiki Course?
This preparation should bring your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual elements into balance during the week before your attunement.
Therefore, before starting the course you should try to follow this advice:
*eat light meals – mostly vegetables and fruits
*avoid consuming fast food and carbonated drinks
*drink a lot of water
*if you smoke, please cut down as much as you can, even though we know how this is difficult
*eliminate alcohol or other mind-altering substances -your mind needs to be sharp and clear
*take some time out for yourself and relax as much as possible
*calm mind: you can meditate, breathe deeply, listen to soft music or read a nice book.
After the course: it’s good to clear your schedule for the rest of the day, stay away from technology.
We require that all students experience a minimum of 1 hour Reiki treatment before they start their Level I Reiki Course.
Individual Reiki Course available. You can decide when and what time is suitable for you. Course Reiki available during the week and the weekends. Just give us a call and make the necessary arrangements.
The Holistic Center
The Barn, Wiggins Yard
18th & 19th November 2019, 9am -2pm
TICKETS: Standard Price £240.00*
EARLY BIRD: Book by 30th October £200.00*
Due to space, places are LIMITED
If you have any queries, contact Jarek on 07935 651585, please.
*for the best price (no commission), please contact us directly on [email protected], we will forward you the relevant details.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Tickets must be booked in advance through I Feel Good Therapy Clinic online. We are unable to offer refunds unless the event is canceled by I Feel Good Therapy Clinic, but you are welcome to transfer your place to another person. If the event is cancelled we will organise a transfer of funds to you between 14-21 days from the date of the event.